“I remember going to a paint store one day and I saw the paintings hanging on the walls.

I said, ‘You’re missing out,'” says Michael Zavala, a former owner of the Portland Paint & Gun Gallery in Portland, Oregon.

Zavalta says he had lost his business to the local art market in 2010 and decided to sell the store to a family of collectors.

He says he put $1.4 million in the bank, sold his artwork and started an art gallery in the same building as the paint store.

He had been in business for nearly 40 years.

But when he began to lose money, he stopped painting and started to work as a security guard.

Zapala says he is still trying to recover the money he lost on his business, but he is not sure where it went.

“I’ve lost money every time I’ve gone in there.

I’ve lost $200,000.

And I’ve had bills in the mail,” he says.

“So, I don’t know what to do with it.

I’m just really devastated.

I don`t know what I`m going to do.”

A mural from a Portland-based paint shop in the 1980s.

Source: Courtesy of Michael Zapalo.

ZAVALA says he has been on disability since being beaten up by a group of teens in Portland in 1991.

“That was my first experience with the police,” he explains.

“It wasn’t until about a year later that I realized that they were beating me up and I had to get help.”

Zavala’s attorney, Brian Koehn, says the case has become a cautionary tale for anyone looking to sell art.

“The only way to sell it is to take the money out, put it in a safe and move on,” Koehm says.

But he says the police are investigating the incident and has no comment.

The Portland Police Department declined to comment on the case.

Portland has a history of police violence against artists, Koehms attorney says.

In the 1990s, Kavala says, a man named Michael Williams was arrested in Portland for allegedly beating up a man who had been selling graffiti and making obscene gestures to the police.

Police allege Williams also attacked another man with a machete in a parking lot of the Westport Art Gallery.

Williams was eventually convicted of assaulting another man in 1989.

A man was also charged with attempted murder after he tried to steal the work of a mural artist from the Portland Museum of Art in 1999.

A judge ruled that the man had suffered enough emotional trauma to justify a jury trial.

The artist, Kevin Rizzo, was sentenced to a year in prison and fined $250,000 for his painting, which featured a portrait of Rizzolani and other famous artists.

He sued the city, arguing that he had been forced to sell his work and was entitled to a fair trial.

A jury found that Rizzoli had suffered “a degree of emotional distress” because he had to sell artwork.

“If you sell a painting that has a value and a quality and is worth millions of dollars, you’re entitled to an attorney,” Rizzolo says.

Rizzola appealed, and a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals overturned the jury verdict.

“In the end, we have to be careful that the legal system does not create an atmosphere in which people who have the capacity to be injured by the police can be treated like second-class citizens,” says Paul Haney, an associate professor at the University of Southern California School of Law and the lead author of a 2011 study on police brutality against artists.

Haney says there is a “pervasive culture of fear” among police that prevents artists from talking about police abuse.

“A lot of police officers don’t want to confront their colleagues.

They don’t believe that they should be on the front lines,” he adds.

The police department says it does not have policies or procedures in place to address the issue.

Haneys report notes that in a 2009 study, police officers said they had more complaints about physical violence by the public than any other group of law enforcement officers.

“These are things that the public doesn’t even know,” says Haney.

“We’re not talking about just one police officer.

These are the people that you have to worry about.”

The police say the investigation into the paint shop incident is ongoing.

“This is a matter that we are actively looking into and will share more information as we do,” said Portland Police Chief Brian Rice in a statement.

“As with any investigation involving criminal activity, the Portland Police Bureau is committed to providing the public with the information that we have at this time.”

But it also said that while the investigation is ongoing, “the safety and